Monday, December 15, 2008

La Fête de Noël (déc 08)

Joyeux Noël!!!



This is the first post in the blog for the Club de Français at Rancho High School.

We had a fête de Noël this afternoon. Here are a few pix of the food we had, a Bûche de Noël and some Ham among other things.




Mme. Hill, the wife of the advisor, made the Bûche and the rest of the food was brought by the club members.

We had a Secret Santa gift exchange.


It was a lot of fun. On s'est bien amusé!

3 comments:

  1. Merci à tous pour la bonne fête. J'ai bien mangé. Soyez sage pour éviter une visite de Pere Fouettard. A plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it was fun!! I wish I had time/space to make a buche! Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je ne parais pas joli dans cette image. But I guess that will have to do.:D

    ReplyDelete